Wednesday 17 February 2010

LET ME TELL YOU ALL ABOUT ME

I love being a black man and when I look around me and then look at YOU I love myself even more. But then when I look at YOU again and all the women that YOU whine at and realise how much these women don’t like YOU I get even more arrogant and love myself even more again, BUT then when I see how much effort YOU have put in to being what YOU think women want and they still don’t pick you I feel sorry for YOU for being misled lead by what you THINK women want because you didn’t allow yourself to love YOU for YOU rather than for what YOU think a woman wants but I find it funny at the same time and then I love myself more AGAIN.

When I finally realised all of this I then realised why so many women cant help but to love ME because unlike YOU I don’t beg, plead, whine and insult women because they didn’t pick ME because they always do.

Quite clearly for some reason your education hasn't allowed YOU to love YOU for just being YOU but I knew all of this way before any studying and that adds to why I am A BLACK MAN THAT LOVES BEING BLACK MAN.

So now you know about ME let me ask you,

WHO ARE YOU?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.