Thursday 17 September 2009

THE REASON I STARTED USING YOU TUBE

Ive started making videos on you tube lately and the main reason I did it was since i started listening to a guy called thugtician I strongly agree with pretty much EVERY thing he says and I've intuitively had the exact same attitude as him for a very long time even before I came across his you tube profile but never have I ever came across anyone as articulate as him that has expressed themselves and got to the source of the problems he addresses.

Anyway since my own channel has taken off many people have caught on to what im saying and made the crazy assumption I am infact his brother which s hilarious I am not sure if I should be hurt that people think I am not being me for who I am or if I should be honoured but then that would seem like I am too much of a crazy follower on borderline stalking lol. But no the way I see it he clearly has many followers and I seem to have inherited my own but to be fair I'm not particularly bothered who says what first or being a pioneer I am much more concerned with people taking the topics we talk about more seriously, however its not the case when I look into it deeply.

I say this because my first video was about men that have children but still have sexual relationships with the mother of their children. I made my feelings clear on that topic and I believe its unproductive and many people do this not realising its having a bad impact on both the mother and father and the child. The response was luke warm but to be honest that was just something I wanted to get out there I didnt really care about responses.

The real hype started when I made a video exposing some guys on you tube complaining about women choosing waste men. I basically put it to them that they were just using their way of venting about wastemen to get laid and I got very annoyed when they infact threatened to start dating non black women if black women dont choose them. I found such an attitude pathetic so I made a video saying just that and believe me the response was well received.

I call these men pussy beggars but I cant take the credit for this term as thugtician actually made up that definition but I have been using it a lot on facebook and just in conversations in general so I can label such men. The sad truth is that so many men are like this I have lost count of the amount of men that cant get women and therefore have a hissy fit blaming women for who they choose and now they are trying to get all intellectual by talking about how it ruins the black community and other cheesy and corny bullshit which is stuff they are just making up to express how pissed off they are that they cant get laid.

anyway since exposing pussy beggars and using that as my main gateway to gaining a few you tube subscribers I have left the topic alone and decided to address more key issues that are relevant to black men and the latest contribution to this cause was my findings on paternity testing and I think that such a topic is VERY important to all men but I hardly got any views for it. Now I dont want you to think I feel hurt by this because I am not doing this for attention I am doing it to help other black men as I really do think black males are a target all over the world by other men and even our own black women sometimes but when I realised how little people cared about that subject matter it then dawned on me................

MOST MEN ONLY CARE ABOUT PUSSY

This is something I found extremely dissapointing considering I hear so many men complaining about women treating them so bad in regards to seeing their child and debating if the child is theirs yet no one really seems to have picked up on the information that I have provided them with.

maybe black males really are truly doomed.

here is the video I made on my findings regarding paternity testing which got very little attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.